In a world where your movie is awesome and we want to see it.
Colossal Cinematic Showcase
May 21, 2017 - 4pm - Country Club Reel, 4550 Overland Road, Boise, Idaho
- We are developing a program of shorts and music videos, 2 minutes - 20 minutes long for the May 2017 CCS.
- The program will be shown one time, Sunday afternoon, May 21
at the Country Club Reel in Boise, Idaho. We give preference to local movie makers but are open to movies from anywhere.
- We have no restrictions on when your movie was shot
or whether it is a premiere,
though if you do want to send us your premiere we'd be honored!
- We prefer screening on-line. Send us your Vimeo or You Tube link.
If you prefer to upload your movie to a dropbox or Google Drive
our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are an R rated event and we're open to all genres,
including horror and documentary. Experimental, music videos,
romantic comedies, let us see what you've got.
- There is no submission fee. Really. Spend your money on better craft services.
- 2017 - We open for submissions from January 1 to April 15 for the May CCS
and June 1 to September 15 for the November CCS.
- When we choose your movie we'll need a good quality file we can burn to Blu-Ray.
- We'll also be wanting a movie maker bio and headshot - so we can market the heck out of your movie!